Quite recently we added a check to see if our users were authorized to use Reactive Blocks SDK.
The check is performed as log in to http://blocks.bitreactive.com with the email address from Google mail that you have provided or with your Facebook account.
A browser window will open and you can approve that your ID is used to log in. You can even select which google mail address to use if you have several addresses.
Sometimes we see that this check fails even though the user is registered and log in should be OK.
In those cases we have identified these causes:
- Clock is out of sync and should be synchronized before log in.
- Ports 80 is used during this process, and the ports need to be open for outbound connections
- In some cases Eclipse is not configured so that default browser opens up.
Starting with version 1.0.1 (M718) we have added a couple of measures to help you find this issue.
- The login window has a ping command to check connectivity
- The login window will count number of attempts