I deployed ReactiveBlocksLibraries.dp and KuraDemo.dp to Kura running Raspberry pi 2.
the LED did not blink.
May I ask what should I do to fix this problem?
First, make sure that the LED is connected correctly with your Raspberry Pi on pin GPIO4. Check also the anode and cathode connections.
Check if the target definition file, rb-kura-equinox_3.8.1.target in project target-definition-with-rb. Its content should look like the following
If the content is different, you need to
1. change the target definition file or reimport it again.
http://reference.bitreactive.com/reference/develop-kura-app.html#development-environment-setup from point 2.
2. re-build (generate code) the Kura Demo application to get KuraDemo.dpp
3. do a quick build to get KuraDemo.dp
4. I suggest you to remove both dp files in the Raspberry Pi, restart Kura or the Raspberry Pi, and then deploy only the KuraDemo.dp (ReactiveBlocksLibraries.dp is not necessary if you use new version Reactive Blocks SDK)
5. Find out what is going on on the Raspberry Pi by inspecting the log message:
Let us know if this fixes the problem that you have.
Linda Ariani Gunawan
This question has received the maximum number of answers.